Saturday, March 6, 2010

First blog post

So... This is my first post, I guess I can write about my new toy.  :)
I got after so-very-long its a Kitchen Aid stand mixer,  Professional.  Its 475 watts. ( Powerful ) its so nice, its white.  It has a dough hook, a flat  beater and a wire whisk, and I plan to get more attachments for it.   Right  now I really want the shredder\slicer that attaches to the hub,  the meat grinder and the ice tray.  ( For making ice cream )


This is the first time I used it,  I made Challah. "Hal-La"
 

And "Hal-La" is yummy . = )

2 comments:

  1. I love cooking. I have a mixmaster which was my grandmas. It must be like 40 years old at least, and it is still going string...it's similar to that, but not shiny lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. :) I love how its shiny. it makes me smile. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave any, disrespectful, sexual or profane messages. Thank you.