Thursday, March 11, 2010

Donuts.

So, I wrote about coffee its only a given to write about donuts.   Right?  
So, the begining of February I started a "No sugar, limited carb and no diary" Diet.   Right around the same time my dad asked me to make him donuts.   Now,  I don't know about you but its very difficult for me to cook anything without trying it.   The curiousness is torture.   Not to mention I'm a _taste_as_I_cook_along type of girl.    So, I  didn't end up making them until the end of February-Start of March.   So  here they are.   Their raising donuts,  not to sweet though - just perfect. :)   With a somewhat lemony  glaze.   They'll always a big hit. :)   I got the recipe from my boyfriend's ( Lee! <3 ) mom: Renee'.    :)   Their amazing!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave any, disrespectful, sexual or profane messages. Thank you.