Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grilled chicken! :)


tonight for dinner I made grilled chicken, with olive oil  some herbs and spices.  it was very very amazing pretty much my most favorite grilled chicken I've ever had. :)  not sure why it was so good maybe the long winter that involved having no grilled foods.. and I just love the "grilled flavor" its amazing - I made corn bread, grilled onions and potatoes with oil and seasoning, desert bread and mac n' cheese to go with those.    Very satisfying.   



2 comments:

  1. oooh yummy looking mac 'n cheese anything special??

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm not really.. cheese, spices, milk, mustard powder, some flour for texture.. and a little yellow food coloring to keep it happy looking.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave any, disrespectful, sexual or profane messages. Thank you.