Monday, May 10, 2010

Leee's Home!!!! :) :) :)

Sooo... Lee got home the 7th at 9:30 in the evening.   I surprised him at the airport.  :) we where there for a little bit.   :)  then we all went home - and I came over the following morning.    We hung out for a bit.    I went with him his dad and Ben to the Fox Transfer station and watched them upload lots of spring cleaning junk.    Then we went back and Lee and I went for a nice long walk around the roads and through the trees.   Then returned again and cut his hair,  hung out some more with each other and Clara (my brothers girlfriend) and Ben. (boyfriends brother) Then we all:  Wyatt (Lees brother) Clara and Tim (my brother) Ben,  Lee and I.   And Lee's uncle, Frank.    Dropped Ben off at work.   Everyone went to Door of hopes saturday evening service.   Cept Lee and I.   We played on the play ground. :D  then we picked Ben back up.     we all went to pizza hut, and then saw iron man 2 and then they dropped me off at home... at almost 1.   hehe.   then sunday I went to church was picked up from church by the Perso'n's  then we went back to their house for a bit then went to the Williams  (friends of ours ) House, to celebrate mothers day.  -  there we did great stuff, like go on walks, ...swing.. watch lots of Dave's snowmachine movies, talked, ate great food.   watched and played with goats,  two of which being the most adorable little baby white goats ever.. and even got to feed them with a bottle. :P:)   we all went back home and watched the princess bride again. :) then I was picked up went home and sleeeept.   :)  so that was my weekend.    And today!  I'll be doing my usual stuff ( its chilly outside :( ) and making dinner and having Lee over.   I'm making my version of "chicken cacciatore" ( which is actually completely different then chicken cacciatore but w\e. :P) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave any, disrespectful, sexual or profane messages. Thank you.