Thursday, April 1, 2010

...Summer.. is ...close..

I haven't wrote in a wile.  So, the  last four days I've been *enjoying* a cold.   stuffed up, runny nose, headache lack of sleep all that nasty stuff.    But I'm slowly over the past two days starting to feel better so. :)   One thing that is helping the "feeling better process" along quite well  -  is my overwhelming excitement and anxiousness for summer to start for several reasons.  Unlike most winters.   I'm tii...re *ducks flying tomatoes* ddd of the snow and cold and darkness.   Usually it doesn't bug me and I didn't realize how tired I was of seeing it til it started slowly going away,  And the sun started coming  back.   Its sunny out. :) I actually got excited this year when sun rays started hitting the peeks of the trees - usually im like .. cool, sun.. ya whatever. this year I was like yay!!!!  now its moved on to the ground and is helping along with my prayers the ever so large amount of white fluff to slowly disappear.   In the woods under some of the trees and where the sun is reaching the best there's dry spots already. :)  i can see old dead leaves and twigs and fallen logs  and raspberry plants and rose hip plants.   -  Heh, I want to go sit on it and sun tan.   In town in the parking lots and on some of the roads its pretty much completely dry. :)  -  I have little crystals in my room hanging from the top of my window I think they might actually start reflecting sometime soon, which would make me very happy.  Yesterday I wore a pair of "off road Crocs" and shorts to town with a three fourth'ths sleeved cute flannel with a tank top underneath to Church,    And I didn't freeze and to my boyfriends worry my "cute little toes,  that could possibly get so cold that when I whack them they could shatter off"  are still intact. :)     Not only am I looking forward to the much warmer, brighter weather.   I'm so excited about summer in general:   Summer night storms ( I love those!! ) Rain,  water fights swimming.. Paintballing, :)   Going on walks,   going to McCarthy. :) very excited about that.   making ice cream.  - Which just isn't as fun to make in the winter time I'm excited to see dirt.. I love dirt.   esp, when its warm.. :) heh,   mmm.     And there's something about summer that seems to make it okay to stay out later..  Prolly the light thing.    But its just so much fun to be out really late at night when its just dimming and its slightly breezy and the sky is turning that  beautiful pink and red and oranges it does. with the sun just bearly peeking through.    :) Although The thing that I'm most excited about though is: Lee coming home. <3  I'm actually more excited this year then the very first year that we got together - not to be cheesey or anything.  but its sooooo exciting! We'll gonna do so much together and have so much fun. :)   And its gonna be 100% amazing. :)  36 days til he gets here. :)  ya. :)  Oh yeah,  and I made a chicken veggie soup the other day, and I also make mazto ball soup ( Which is prolly one of my favorite soups ) But anyways.  I don't have pictures of either. - yet,  I might get a picture of the mazto ball soup later.   So,  ya. :) bye  


3 comments:

  1. Three things:
    1) "I can see old dead leaves and twigs and fallen logs and raspberry plants and rose hip plants. - Heh, I want to go sit on it and sun tan."
    You want to tan on the prickly bushes? Silly! Thats not relaxing :P
    2) You are darned lucky its getting warm outside :P ;)
    3) Mmmmmm... *Remembers blue berry picking.* Climbing the tree fort. :D Was that our Castle? I don't remember...

    I love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe * Innocent look* I said there was dirt too, I could sit on that. I love you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave any, disrespectful, sexual or profane messages. Thank you.