Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Muffins! Muffins! Lots of Muffins!!

  I'm making muffins for something I'm going too,  So I tried this recipe out to see how it turned out before I made them for the event.   -  They're a good base,   but.. They need more flavor.   I'm not going to post the recipe because it needs some changes done to it,    Less of that,  more of this, some of that etc.   Once I get done perfecting it.   I will post it,   For now.   Here are some pictures.    They turned out pretty darn cute though.       These are "moca muffins"

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!! Make sure you post the recipe!! oh..I made some yummy (but they are healthy) muffins..their on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,
    my blog is: http://thecoppertreehome.blogspot.com/
    You make yummy food, I bet your mom and dad love having you home to cook :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave any, disrespectful, sexual or profane messages. Thank you.